Engagement means helping our students and faculty connect with each other, the greater academic community and the world. These connections help foster collaborations that lead to innovation and discovery.
What We’re Doing
We want to provide opportunities for our community members to meet, work with, and learn from other people and organizations. This includes:
- Encouraging faculty to mentor graduate students and postdoctoral fellows through organized events and training opportunities.
- Increase campus space available for students and postdocs to meet and socialize.
- Grow alumni engagement activities.
Take advantage of the opportunities to engage and collaborate:
- Participate in professional development programs, community building events, or student groups to connect with peers.
- Learn about our Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring program, designed to foster relationships between faculty, students and postdocs.
- Read TGS news for the latest academic and career opportunities from our partners.