One of the most important goals of The Graduate School (TGS) is to help our students, faculty, staff and other community members succeed. That’s why providing excellent service to our stakeholders through programs and relationship building is at the center of all our activities and initiatives.
What We’re Doing
We try to provide personal, thoughtful and results-driven service in all we do — from big initiatives to everyday encounters. A few examples include:
- Planning and dedicating resources to extracurricular programs that help foster the success of our students.
- Analyzing data and research to ensure we provide the highest quality graduate education.
- Providing training and resources to faculty to foster mentoring relationships with students and postdocs.
Take advantage of these opportunities:
- Attend a professional development event. Services include writing assistance programs, a management training for scientists program, and career exploration tools.
- Get involved with community-building events, funded by TGS, help students connect with peers in social, fun, and relaxed settings.
- Apply for a TGS fellowship or grant that provides funding for students
- Questions? Concerns? Ideas for how we can better serve you? Get in touch. We want to hear from you.