In addition to the pedagogic and methodological training graduate students receive from their faculty mentors, the University offers other services to support and improve the teaching skills of graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and faculty.
Northwestern’s Searle Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching offers an array of programs and resources for teaching assistants and faculty, including:
- New Teaching Assistant Conference
- Teaching Certificate Program
- Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- WCAS/TGS Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Teaching Assistance & Consultation Services
For additional information about these resources and a calendar of upcoming events, please visit The Searle Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching website.