Graduate Student Permission to Work Request Form

Graduate students are expected to be full-time students conducting their studies and research.  On occasion another funding opportunity may arise.  When that situation occurs, permission to receive additional remuneration must be requested.

Access the form.


Contact the TGS Financial Aid Staff at